HOW DO I FIND THE SIGHTSEEING BUS?
• look at HOP ON-HOP OFF for the location of your bus or call 1-212-812-2700.
• starting point in Washington DC is Union Station, Parking level #1
• starting point in San Francisco is Fisherman's Wharf at the corner of Jefferson and Mason St.
HOW MANY ROUTES / LOOPS DO YOU OFFER?
• One long route including all attractions.
WHAT TIME DO BUS TOURS START?
• The first sightseeing bus takes off at 9am from stop 1 and last one is 5pm
HOW OFTEN DO BUSES RUN?
• A sightseeing bus departs minimum every 30 minutes
HOW LONG IS THE TOUR?
• Washington, DC is about 2 hours
HOW LONG IS MY TICKET GOOD FOR?
• 2 consecutive days.
WHAT DAYS DO YOU OPERATE ?
WHERE CAN I BUY TICKETS?
• Online (you'll save time and money)
WHAT IS THE CHILD AGE?
• Age 4-12. Children under 4 years of age are free but may need to ride on your lap if seats are occupied by paying riders.
DO YOU HAVE CHILD SEATS?
• No, but you can bring your own, buses are prepared with seats belts
ARE BUSES WHEELCHAIR AND HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBLE?
• Yes, we have ramps and equipment for wheel chairs
DO YOU OFFER SENIOR OR STUDENT DISCOUNTS?
• No- we aim to offer each and everyone a fair low price. But book online and you'll save money